MELBOURNE CONVENTION AND EXHIBITION CENTRE
Superbly located right in the heart of Melbourne on the edge of the Yarra River is the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC), just a 20-minute drive from Melbourne airport and a short stroll to the city centre where you can explore cafés, eclectic restaurants, lush parklands, incredible fashion and inspiring galleries and museums.
The MCEC comprises of the Melbourne Exhibition Centre and Melbourne’s latest offering in architectural ingenuity – the Melbourne Convention Centre.
Recognised as Australasia’s Leading Meetings and Conference Centre from 2012 – 2015 by the prestigious World Travel Awards, MCEC connects you with everything you need.
The Melbourne Convention Centre boasts:
- a multi-functional Plenary
- 52 meeting rooms
- expert approach to technology including:
- digital signage
- social media integration
- intelligent lecterns
- free WiFi
- hearing assistance tools
- 6-Star Green Star environment rating by the Green Building Council of Australia
- a team of skilled chefs creating award-winning dishes, in house, from seasonal produce from local producers and suppliers
- Numerous awards: www.mcec.com.au/about-mcec/awards
The Convention Centre is easily accessible from every direction by foot, car or public transport and is surrounded by cafes, bars, shopping and fine restaurants including the adjacent Hilton hotel, a number of 3 to 5 star hotels and serviced apartments.
For directions, transport and parking information please visit the MCEC website.
Click map below to see a larger version.